Health Related Careers Instructor
(CIP Code 51.0899)
Lycoming Career and Technology Center is seeking a qualified individual to fill the above permanent full-time (10-month/year) position beginning with the 2022-2023 school year. A letter of interest, resume, and the standard Pennsylvania School Application located on the LycoCTC website are required to be submitted. Application packets will be accepted until this position is filled. This position requires a flexible thinker who can work collaboratively, engaging high school students in their college and career pathway.
- A minimum of four years of full-time, paid employment within the healthcare field
- Current PA Registered Nurse License or a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Provide specific instructional knowledge to assist students in their development and growth within the Program of Studies (POS).
- Engage with industry professionals and your local advisory board to collaboratively enhance program specific lessons, including assessments, curriculum development and implementation, and engage students in meaningful learning experiences.
- The ability and willingness to provide students with a variety of industry certifications including but not limited to the opportunity of CPR/AED, First-Aid, and Certified Nurse Assistant.
The selected candidate will need to meet all required local, state, and federal employment requirements prior to employment. Additionally, this individual must be willing to fulfill any required PDE teaching certification requirements upon employment.
Application packets may be submitted to:
- Mr. Nathan C. Minium, Executive Director
- Lycoming Career and Technology Center
- 293 Cemetery Street, Hughesville, PA 17737
- Email: email@example.com