Mrs. LizAnn Barlett, GCDF
LycoCTC Career Counselor
(570) 584-2300 ext. 5
The Lycoming Career & Technology Center, an alliance of cooperating school districts, delivers quality career and technical programs through business and education partnerships to ensure successful transition to the workforce and/or continuing education.
- We believe that our greatest resource is our youth.
- We believe in equal opportunity for all students.
- We believe that academic rigor and continually updating the skills and education of our youth are the keys to competing in today’s economy.
- We believe that quality programs enhance academic and technical opportunities.
- We believe that career / technical education is an integral part of an educational system.
- We believe in commitment to the total growth of students.
- We believe that partnerships with businesses and post-secondary institutions are essential for success.
Welcome to LycoCTC! Our students have opportunities through LycoCTC to gain training and experience that will help them succeed and become productive members of society.
As LycoCTC’s Career Counselor – Facilitator, I work with LycoCTC students in planning their futures after graduation from high school by using my past experience as a high school counselor and newly-acquired Global Career Development Facilitator training. Along with our sending school high school counselors, I asssit students in investigating options in employment, the military, and college or technical school. I am available to help students in all areas of the post-graduation planning process, depending upon the their needs.
To the world you might be one person, but to one person, you might be the world.
— Author Unknown