SERVSAFE® FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The ServSafe program helps prepare you for the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam. Training covers these concepts:
- The Importance of Food Safety
- Good Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Safe Food Preparation
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Methods of Thawing, Cooking, Cooling and Reheating Food
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Food Safety Regulations
Below is a link to the course materials that students will cover for certification.
Below is link to sample quiz.
Lyco CTC students will cover these competencies each year and then will have the opportunity to sit for the exam. Fee for the exam is $36.00 which is the responsibility of the student.
Interested adult learners please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about up and coming classes and associated fees.